Custom Firmware Extender (CFE) 1.9.2 *Updated*
Update: CFE 1.9.2 is here…
- Fixed a stupid bug with nethost in cfe_vsh that was causing to always connect to the computer ip address \\\”192.168.1.2\\\”.
Update: v1.9 has just been released. And the changelog says:
- Added iso and homebrew redirection via WIFI with the use of dark alex nethostfs optimized by ahman. (iso streaming is not really usable due to speed transfer)
- Memory usage optimized.
- Text rendering graphically optimized.
- Maybe more…
Cpasjuste has bundled and released a collection of very handy PRX modules, better known as plugins, responsible for extending the functionality of custom firmware 3.71 M33.
Considering it’s the first time we’ve covered custom firmware extender; rather than post the v1.8 change log, here’s the complete feature list:
- Stream ISOs via USB.
- Hook some VSH menu functions.
- Start a ftpd server while under the VSH (PSP Menu).
- Make some in-game videos with the help of remotejoy from tyranid.
- Reset the PSP with a button while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Power off the PSP with a button while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Change the speed of the PSP CPU/FSB while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Start and stop USB Mass Storage under the VSH (PSP Menu) while browsing.
- Enable USB Mass Storage at startup.
- Take a screenshot while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO) saved in the PICTURE folder.
- Set a default CPU/BUS speed at startup.
- Set a default brightness level at startup.
- Enable brightness button to go to the max level.
- Fully configurable via a configuration file.
Installation, usage, and everything else can be found in README.TXT.
Download: Custom Firmware Extender 1.9.2
Topic: Custom Firmware Extender (CFE) 1.9.2 *Updated*
No comments found.