PSP Genesis Comp: Sepulka 0.08v – A Selective Plugin Loader
One more entry in the PSP Genesis Competition and another plug-in related to plug-in’s. Its similar to Seplugins , however it works per game. Sepulka is a selective plugin loader. What does it mean? It’s able to load plugin only for specified game, no more messinh with the Recovery Menu to enable cheat device for GTA, no more manually enabling m33_620 plugin only for InviZimals and no more wasting time. If Sepulka is properly configured, you won’t need launch RM or even VSH Menu for a long time.
- plugins only for specified games.
- To describe games u can use id, name (great for noobs) and path (even incomplete!).
- Macrofire is supported (no 0×80020321 errors).
- Boot screen displaying status (if no plugins were loaded – it won’t appear).
- Automatically changing ISO driver.
- Automatically changing .
- You are able to define custom macros (u can use acronyms for games, ie. u can write “GTA:CW” instead of “Grand Theft Auto: Wars”.
- Last played game (backup or homebrew) is automatically moved at the first place in the XMB.
- You can disable bootscreen, logging to file and autosort feautures.
- You can place Sepulka on internal memory of PSPgo (ef0:).
- [EXP]Some popular errors are replaced by normal description (0x8002012E – No such file, 0×80020148 – Unknown PRX format etc.)
- [EXP]Plugins loaded with no errors are coloured green, otherwise they are red
More in readme.txt.
Known bugs: REMEMBER TO CHANGE CPU SPEED TO DEFAULT AND ISO DRIVER TO M33 OR NP9660. It works on all 5.xx fws and @lilmetal says it works with 6.20 TN-D. Download now
- Restarting (EU) with other ISO driver won’t work
- PSPLink started before Sepulka cause 0×80020321 error (I don’t know why)
REMEMBER TO CHANGE CPU SPEED TO DEFAULT AND ISO DRIVER TO M33 OR NP9660.
It works on all 5.xx fws and @lilmetal says it works with 6.20 TN-D.
Topic: PSP Genesis Comp: Sepulka 0.08v – A Selective Plugin Loader
No comments found.