Custom Firmware 3.90 M33-2 Released
Sony, what’cha gonna do when Dark_AleX runs wild with custom firmware updates on you? For those who haven’t spotted this via Network Update, here is 3.90 M33-2.
3.90 M33-2 changes:
- Improvements in plugins loading code:
- Fixed some problems with problematic cards due to file system not mounted.
- Now plugins should read the faster.
- Problem fixed with lines with spaces at the end.
- Added the rest of regions to the recovery option fake region.
- (PSP SLIM): Added patches in nand ipl to allow Booster multiiplloader and TimeMachine iplloader to boot from nand.
- Note: only 3.90 M33-2 and higher can be booted from nand in slim with those ipl loaders, not official Sony firmwares or previous versions of M33.
Changes in updater:
- The 3.90 eboot downloading code is now more stable, no more freezes after selecting AP
- Memory stick write in the 3.90 downloading code is delayed the maximum possible for faster operation (the system prefers big chunks of data written at once).
Topic: Custom Firmware 3.90 M33-2 Released
No comments found.