Hold+ v4.0 Released: The Ultimate PSP Music Player Companion
An absolute must; Torch’s Hold+… That’s if, a) you use your PSP for jamming tunes, and/or b) your PSP’s hold switch is semi-busted. Here’s how it works, when the hold switch is on, Hold+ does the following:
- Switches off the LCD screen and backlight.
- Under clocks the CPU to 60MHz.
- Turns off LEDs.
- Allows the use of Left, Right, LTrigger, RTrigger, Volume and Start buttons if you hold the Select button first.
…Therefore you’re saving battery power while listening to your music. And when you hit the switch back down:
- The original screen brightness and clock speed are restored.
Oh yeah, Hold+ does this too:
- Prevents the PSP from going into suspend mode if you accidentally push the power switch too far when turning off Hold mode.
- Fixes malfunctioning hold switch.
- Enables the 5th brightness level on the PSP Slim.
- Increases the vertical scrolling speed under the music menu by around 50% (scroll 300 songs in 10 seconds).
Hold+ v4.0 changes:
- This is a fix for people with broken Hold switches that keep randomly switching on and off while in Hold mode. Now when the Hold switch is enabled, the PSP remains in hold mode permanently until the switch is fully pushed to the power off position. This will prevent a malfunctioning Hold switch from randomly interfering.
- Removed Display Off mode (hold ANALOG UP while releasing Hold) since holding Select is sufficient for most users.
Download: Hold+ v4.0
Topic: Hold+ v4.0 Released: The Ultimate PSP Music Player Companion
No comments found.