PSP Custom Firmware 3.80 M33 Released! *Updated*
Update: Dark_AleX has quickly corrected a few issues; thus releasing 3.80 M33-2!
- Function scePowerGetClockFrequency / scePowerGetClockFrequencyInt was not resolved properly due to confusion between two nids applying to the same function. Fixed, this update is necessary for plugins and kernel homebrew reporting PSP CPU speed.
- PSX EBOOT.PBP that have an icon of 80×80 pixels will not be replaced by Dracula icon in savedata.
None of this “it’s coming soon” or he said she said nonsense… Just a straight up release from the undisputed PSP hacker who sports an “S” on his chest — Dark_AleX. Prior to installing you’ll need your PSP running CFW 3.52 M33-3 or higher. Plans for a Pandora Battery installation will be released in the future.
- Copy the UPDATE folder into /PSP/GAME/
- Get the 3.80 Sony update below, rename to 380.PBP, and put it in same folder.
- Run it, the update will be done by Sony updater. At the end when you are asked to reboot the PSP pressing X or O, do it.
3.80 M33 Changes:
- HEN core: user mode can load now signchecked files from flash.
- recovery: flash1 format will create flash1 directories after format. This could fix some flash1 issues with the previous versions.
- Network update from dark-alex.org page. By default is enabled. You can turn it off in recovery (when off, network update will download sony updates as usual).
- Nids resolver for various kernel libraries.
Users should note: “…popsloader plugin from 3.71 will not work in 3.80 M33 due to its system dependency. A new one will be rewritten for 3.80 M33.”
Topic: PSP Custom Firmware 3.80 M33 Released! *Updated*
No comments found.