PSP Custom Firmware 3.95 GEN Released
MIRIAM of the PSP-GEN crew has released the much anticipated custom firmware 3.95 GEN. Overcoming the memory limitations, 3.95 GEN is fully compatible with both the PSP Fat and Slim.
A new version of PopsLoader supporting the 3.95 kernel has been included with the package also.
- Copy the PSP folder to the root of the memory stick.
- Download the official 3.95 update and copy it to the root of the memory stick with the name ’395.PBP’
- Run it and follow the onscreen instructions, the Sony updater will be used for the main flashing.
- At the end it’ll ask you to press X to reboot, do so or you’ll get a brick.
PSP CFW 3.95 GEN changes:
- Kernel updated to 3.95 (new nids, patches etc.).
- Option added in recovery to choose between VSHMenu and in-XMB recovery.
- Option added in recovery to choose between Sony, GEN and M33 network update modes.
Topic: PSP Custom Firmware 3.95 GEN Released
No comments found.