PSP Custom Firmware 6.35 PRO-A Released
Liquidzigong, also known as Virtuous Flame (did you know that?), has released a new custom firmware for PSP 6.35 — PSP Custom Firmware 6.35 PRO-A! This differs from neur0n’s as it is compatible with more PSP models, including the PSPgo. The PSP-3000 isn’t mentioned in readme.txt so I’m not 100% on that … but it does say all.
6.35 PRO-A Features (readme.txt translated via Google)
- Support all types of PSP, which PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-GO is strictly tested
- Support the unlock 52MB of memory, has reached the level of the times 5xx
- The NP9660 has a built-in and March33 ISO driver to support more games
- XMB ISO has indicated support for ISO & CSO
- Has nodrm engine, support for direct reading of the DLC and the decrypted EDATA / PGD file
- With VSH MENU, you can view or change system settings, etc.
- Redesigned NID Resolver, support more home-made software, including CMFr21c
- Has a variety of patches, such as brightness and video resolution four other patches
- Support version.txt, put it in ms0: / seplugins / version.txt to take effect
- FW < 6.35 users: upgrade to 6.35 using Sony’s official update (PSP-X000 | PSPgo)
- FW = 6.36 users: use 6.36 PRO + version.txt to downgrade to 6.35 (someone care to shed some light on this?)
- Use 6.35 PRO (HEN) to load the “6.35PRO-A Updater” — press the X button to start the installation.
- You can revert back to OFW 6.35 by running “635PRO-A Fast Recovery.”
Note: 6.35 PRO-A downgrade to 6.20 is not supported, if necessary, downgrade using Davee’s 6.35 Downgrader.
Future Plans for 6.35 PRO-B
- PS1 games will support the self-made
- Will support Recovery Menu
I have yet to test 6.35 PRO-A, but Liquidzigong is well known for his work, so I trust it’s fine. I will be testing it when I get home — I’ll let you know then.
Download: PSP CFW 6.35 PRO-A
Topic: PSP Custom Firmware 6.35 PRO-A Released
No comments found.