PSP Custom Firmware 6.35 PRO-B3 Released
First, my heart goes out to all the families who’ve lost their loved ones in Japan. Second, Virtuous Flame, aka Liquidzigong, has released 6.35 PRO-B3, and again no change log accompanies this release, so I’m not sure what’s changed exactly. Leave a comment if you know. Otherwise get updated because it’s probably for the best.
First ensure your PSP is running firmware 6.35. Then run 6.35 PRO-B, followed by the B3 update. You’re all set! Enjoy. Big ups to Coldbird and Liquidzigong/VFlame for their continued efforts in the PSP scene.
Update: And the CHANGELOG courtesy of Julio!
- [!] Fix cache bug does not generate ISO
- [!] Some bug fixes recovery menu
- [!] To improve the list of compatible plug-ins to support non-standard written
- [+] Improved recovery menu display, plug-ins support 100 + more
- [+] Add Toggle USB recovery menu
- [+] Add recovery menu deception region Debug Type I / II
Topic: PSP Custom Firmware 6.35 PRO-B3 Released
No comments found.