PSPMSX v1.3.0: MSX Emulator Updated
Still playing that Sega SG-1000? Oh man, it’s time to step your MSX game up… ZX has released version 1.3.0 of PSPMSX — the MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ 8bit home computer emulator. It’s ported from Marat Fayzullin’s fMSX project. A straight blast from the past.
Or at least do the Master System thing…
PSPMSX v1.3.0 changes:
- Add gzipped disk file support to reduce disk file size from 700k to 50k! (you may gzip original dsk file using 7-zip available at www.7-zip.org)
- Add MSX eboot’s music (thanks to Konami)
- A thumbnail image is now displayed in the file requester while selecting any file with the same name of a previously saved game (rom, disk, keyboard, settings). It might be very helpful to recognize that game later if you have thousand different games in your disk and rom folders!
- In the emulator menu you can go directly to keyboard and settings menus using the L-Trigger key.
- Fix IR keyboard issue with fw >= 3.80 for FAT PSP
- Fix random black screen issue