PSPVE v1.0.2: Vectrex Emulator Updated
Considering ZX-81′s current track record, you knew an updated version of PSPVE was just around the corner. Now relive your childhood through PSPVE v1.0.2 — the near perfected Vectrex emulator for the PlayStation Portable.
PSPVE v1.0.2 changes:
- Major speed improvements:
- 6809 emulation
- vector rendering
- remove vector cash (buggy and time consuming)
- Sound emulation completely rewritten and inspired from 8910 driver of xmame.
- The rotate 90′ view is now much faster and it is used as default render mode.
- Save state modification, it is now faster to save state (but previously saved games are not compatible with this new version!)
- Add .vec and .gam file extension as valid rom extension
- Add option to change color between gray and blue