PSP Genesis Comp: Sepulka 0.08v – A Selective Plugin Loader
One more entry in the PSP Genesis Competition and another plug-in related to plug-in’s. Its similar to Seplugins , however it works per game. Sepulka is a selective plugin . What does it mean? It’s able to load plugin only for specified game, no more messinh with the Recovery Menu cheat device for GTA, no more manually enabling m33_620 plugin only for InviZimals and no more wasting time. If Sepulka is properly configured, you won’t need launch RM or even VSH Menu for a long time.
- Loading plugins only for specified games.
- To describe games u can use id, name (great for noobs) and path (even incomplete!).
- Macrofire is supported (no 0×80020321 errors).
- Boot screen displaying status (if no plugins were loaded – it won’t appear).
- Automatically changing ISO driver.
- Automatically changing CPU speed.
- You are able to define custom macros (u can use acronyms for games, ie. u can write “GTA:CW” instead of “Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars”.
- Last played game (backup or homebrew) is automatically moved at the first place in the XMB.
- You can disable bootscreen, logging to file and autosort feautures.
- You can place Sepulka on internal memory of PSPgo (ef0:).
- [EXP]Some popular errors are replaced by normal description (0x8002012E – No such file, 0×80020148 – Unknown PRX format etc.)
- [EXP]Plugins loaded with no errors are coloured green, otherwise they are red
More in readme.txt.
- Restarting Loco Roco (EU) with other ISO driver won’t work
- PSPLink started before Sepulka cause 0×80020321 error (I don’t know why)
REMEMBER TO CHANGE CPU SPEED TO DEFAULT AND ISO DRIVER TO M33 OR NP9660.
It works on all 5.xx fws and @lilmetal says it works with 6.20 TN-D.